- Only parents/caregivers and non-swimming siblings are allowed in the pool area. Due to our limited space, extended family and friends are not permitted. If the pool area becomes too congested we may ask members of your family to wait in the store area.
- Parents/caregivers and siblings MUST observe from the bench area, please do not walk or stand around the pool area during lessons
- Children are not permitted in the retail area of the store unless they are accompanied by an adult
Goggles & Swim Caps:
- Goggles are required for all students
- Swim Caps are required for all students (male & female) who have hair longer than chin length
- These items are available for purchase at the front desk
All restrooms have privacy locks and can be used by all genders
Changing Rooms & Showers:
Boys over the age of 5yrs are not permitted in the girl’s changing room.
Girls over the age of 5yrs are not permitted in the boy’s changing room.
Fecal Pool Incident:
In the rare occasion that your child has a fecal incident in our pool, we will be forced to close the pool for our staff to begin sanitation and decontamination procedures. If this occurs and your child is responsible for the pool closure, you will be charged a minimum of $800.00 for lost revenue and pool & facility cleaning charges.
No Glass, Ceramic or Porcelain containers of any kind allowed in the pool area (this includes water bottles, baby food jars/containers and baby bottles)
Broken Glass Pool Incident:
If you or one of your guests brings a glass, ceramic or porcelain container into the pool area and the container breaks, you will be held responsible and charged a minimum of $400.00 for additional pool & facility cleaning charges.
© 2017 – Anderson’s Swim School (andersonswim.com) – All rights reserved.