Goggles & Swim Caps:
- Goggles are required for all students.
- Swim Caps are required for all girl & boy students who have hair longer than chin length.
- Towels: Please bring your towel. Rental towels are available.
All restrooms have privacy locks and can be used by all genders
Changing Rooms & Showers
Boys Changing Room & Shower
Girls over the age of 5 are not permitted in the Boys Changing Room & Shower
Girls Changing Room & Shower
Boys over the age of 5 are not permitted in the Girls Changing Room & Shower
Parents, Family & Friends Observing Lessons:
- All parents, adult spectators and children MUST observe from the bench area
- Please do not walk or stand around the pool area during lessons
- Children are not permitted in the retail area of the store unless they are accompanied by an adult
Fecal Pool Incident:
- In the rare occasion that your child has a fecal incident in our pool, we will be forced to close the pool for our staff to begin sanitation and decontamination procedures.
- If this occurs and your child is responsible for the pool closure, you will be charged a minimum of $800.00 for lost revenue and pool & facility cleaning charges.
Broken Glass Pool Incident:
Glass containers are not permitted in the pool area. Signage is posted that GLASS containers are not permitted. If you or one of your guests brings a glass container into the pool area and the container breaks, you will be held responsible and charged a minimum of $400.00 for additional pool & facility cleaning charges.
© 2017 – Anderson’s Swim School (andersonswim.com) – All rights reserved.