Opening October 1, 2020
8 Week Swim Session beginning October 1 – November 22 2020
Thursday and Friday 2:30pm – 6:30pm Saturday and Sunday 9:30am – 1:30pm
We are planning a “soft” re-opening October 1st and will be following all safety guidelines per our San Mateo County Public Health Department. At this time, we are offering swim lessons to students who are a Level 1 (50% or higher) and all Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 students who have 8 or more lessons in their account. If your child has a sibling that does not meet the level requirement, they may participate, however they would need to wear a life jacket during their lesson. We understand that this is not ideal, but we wanted to offer you an option at this time.
If you are interested in returning to swim lessons in October for this 8-week session (one lesson per week, same day, same time for 8 weeks), please email infoandersonswim@gmail.
– Face coverings are required for adults and students (ages 13 and up)
– We ask that everyone hand sanitize upon entering the building. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
– Swimmers can enter the building up to 5 minutes prior to the start of their class using the front entrance. If you arrive earlier, we ask that you wait in your car. Once you enter the building you will wait in a designated distanced spot until instructed to enter the pool area
– Only one parent/caregiver per student will be allowed in the swim school. Siblings and spectators are not permitted
– Students must come ready to swim and shower at home
– Changing Rooms & Showers will be closed
– Restrooms will be open but changing of clothes is not permitted
– Seating in the pool area will be marked for social distancing
Extended Expiration Dates:
We will be extending all lesson expiration dates an additional 12 months. Example: If you have lessons
that expire November 2020, your new expiration date will be November 2021.
Not Ready to Swim Yet?:
If you do not wish to start swim lessons at this time, you have the following options:
– Leave your lessons in your account with an additional 12-month expiration date to use at a later date
– Transfer your remaining lessons to a relative or friend
– Donate your lessons to Anderson’s Swim School’s scholarship program. Your lessons will be given to children who do not have the financial means for swim lessons
© 2017 – Anderson’s Swim School (andersonswim.com) – All rights reserved.