Welcome to Anderson’s Swim School
We are a children’s swim school that offers private swim lessons to children ages 3-16 years old and fully potty-trained. We do not offer group or semi-private lessons. Our lessons are scheduled in set sessions. Lessons are 25 minutes in length once a week at the same day and time every week.
Our program is currently FULL
Please check back in May for our Summer session. If you are a current student or have a swim inquiry, please email us at email@example.com
Policies & What to Expect:
– Lessons will be 25 minutes in length to avoid overlap and allow us to sanitize between lessons
– Face coverings are required for adults and students (ages 5 and up) while in the building. Students will not wear face coverings in the water
– We ask that everyone hand sanitize upon entering the building. Hand sanitizer is provided
– Swimmers can enter the building up to 5 minutes prior to the start of their class using the front entrance. If you arrive earlier, we ask that you wait in your car. Once you enter the building, you will wait in a designated distanced spot until instructed to enter the pool area
– Only one parent/caregiver per student will be allowed in the swim school. To reduce the number of people in the building, we kindly ask that only parent/caregiver per family attend if possible. Siblings and spectators are not permitted
– Students must come ready to swim and shower at home. Bath robes are a good option for ease of quick in and out of the pool area
– Changing Rooms & Showers will be closed
– Restrooms will be open but changing of clothes is not permitted
– Seating in the pool area will be marked for social distancing
– Instructors will have their temperature checked when they arrive and will be wearing face shields in the water
Is it Safe to Swim?
Yes. The CDC issued guidance that it is safe to swim as the virus cannot be spread via properly chlorinated and maintained pool water. Our pools meet the health standards set by the CDC. Here is a LINK to the CDC direction on swimming and pool water. Likewise, HERE is an article outlining how the virus cannot be spread in a properly maintained pool.
The State of California Deems Swimming Lessons ESSENTIAL!
The State of California has officially recognized swim schools as an essential business. This means that regardless of which COVID Tier we may be in, we can continue to teach swimming lessons. Drowning prevention classes, including swim lessons with certified instructors, are permitted in indoor and outdoor swimming pools in all tiers, as they are deemed essential. Learn more at COVID19.CA.GOV
© 2017 – Anderson’s Swim School (andersonswim.com) – All rights reserved.