We will be CLOSED until December 3rd If you have a swim inquiry please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now open and teaching our swim lessons in set sessions where you will have the same day and time every week. Our next session will be in December. At the moment, we only have afternoons available on Saturdays and Sundays. This will be a set 3 week session beginning December 5 & 6 and ending December 19 & 20. Lessons will be once a week and you will have the same day and time every week. Example: every Saturday at 3:30pm starting December 5 and ending December 19. If you are interested in swimming with us in December for this 3 week session, please email email@example.com with your student(s) name and we will advise our availability.
If you are not available on weekends or if the month of December does not work for you, our next swim session will be an 8 week session in January and February. Weekdays and weekends will be available in this session.
At this time we are not enrolling new students however we anticipate being able to do so in January. If you would like to be contacted for our set 8 week swim session in January/February, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies & What to Expect:
– Lessons will be 25 minutes in length to avoid overlap and allow us to sanitize between lessons
– Face coverings are required for adults and students (ages 13 and up) while in the building. Students will not wear face coverings in the water
– We ask that everyone hand sanitize upon entering the building. Hand sanitizer is provided
– Swimmers can enter the building up to 5 minutes prior to the start of their class using the front entrance. If you arrive earlier, we ask that you wait in your car. Once you enter the building you will wait in a designated distanced spot until instructed to enter the pool area
– Only one parent/caregiver per student will be allowed in the swim school. Siblings and spectators are not permitted
– Students must come ready to swim and shower at home
– Changing Rooms & Showers will be closed
– Restrooms will be open but changing of clothes is not permitted
– Seating in the pool area will be marked for social distancing
– Instructors will have their temperature checked when they arrive and will be wearing face shields in the water
© 2017 – Anderson’s Swim School (andersonswim.com) – All rights reserved.